Terms + Conditions
- Member Allocations can be any mix of wines, minimum of 12 bottles, and can be changed at any time, online or by phone or email.
- A membership can be cancelled at any time without penalty by phone or email.
- Membership is currently only available to Australian residents - email us to ask about international orders.
- Member Allocations will be sent automatically every August, until a membership is cancelled.
- The contents of a Member Allocation will remain unchanged unless S+S is notified.
- Member Allocations are processed on August 1st and shipped shortly thereafter. Only cancellations or changes submitted on or before July 31st, will impact that years delivery.
- Member Allocations will contain pre-release or current release vintage S+S wines.
- Members must inform S+S of changes to billing or address details - the winery will not be liable for loss due to incorrect payment or delivery.
- Member accounts can be easily edited here, or by phone or email.
- Prices are subject to change without notice - but don't worry, Member Allocations are always Cellar Door price less 10%, and with free shipping. View the current pricing of all products here.
- Please note, notification of an August shipment is emailed only when payment is processed. A reminder of the August shipment will be emailed to members' nominated email address one month prior.
- Members are sent monthly eNews to their nominated email address.
- Members purchase an introuctory dozen to join the club, and then are sent an automatic shipment every August while a membership remains active.
- Members joining in June or July have the option to skip the August delivery in their first year.
- You are 18 years of age, or over.
- You subscribe to receive future special offers, promotions plus information about special events from Shaw + Smith, and from our agents, until such time as you request us to stop. Should you wish to opt out at any time simply let us know by phone or email. We will provide you with appropriate contact details every time we contact you.
- Contact details remain yours and may only be shared with our agents for the purposes of communicating Shaw+Smith offers only. They will not be sold or rented to any other companies.
Can I change my Member Allocation closer to the delivery date?
Of course! Tell us by phone or email prior to July 31st in any year.
Why would I join the Wine Club?
In short, better pricing and priority service. But please see our full list of Member benefits here.
Can I design my own Member Allocation?
Yes! Choose the wine/s you drink most of, there is a minimum of 12 bottles for the Custom and Sauvignon Blanc Clubs, or 6 bottles if you are choosing the Single Vineyard Club. You can still place additional orders during the year, as you might want them, using your special Member Pricing.
Will I still be able to find Sauvignon Blanc cheaper elsewhere?
Our Wine Club price will always be competitive and purchasing direct guarantees supply all year round. However, if you see any of our wines advertised cheaper within a month of delivery, contact us and we will refund the difference.
Can I get back vintage wines?
Yes you can, and before everyone else – watch our monthly mail outs for news on Aged Releases and other Limited Release wines.
How can I cancel my membership?
Please call or email us anytime, and we can do that for you no problem.
Do I have to leave my credit card details?
Because the Wine Club is a commitment-based club - yes, we do require your credit card details. Rest assured, all payment information is kept behind a secure firewall that can't be accessed by the public in any way. In addition, your credit card number is stored anonymously from anybody, including all Shaw + Smith staff and administration. If you're joining in Cellar Door, Tasting Room staff can bring you an Ipad where you can input your credit card details anonymously.
If I'm not home when my Member Allocation is delivered, will my wine be left?
No. Australia Post and Fastway Couriers require a signature on delivery – If this is likely to be a problem, you may prefer to leave a PO box or a business address.
I'm going to be away in August, what will happen to my Member Allocation?
Please let us know in advance, by phone or email, and we'll organise a different dispatch date for you, for that year.
A commitment club is not for me, but I still want a deal. What can you do for me?
We are delighted to offer Cellar Packs, that are always sold at a value price - the Mixed 6 Cellar Pack. Additionally, you might like to sign up to our Mailing List - we send one email monthly that includes special offer selections. Sign up here.