Wine Education has always played an important role at Shaw + Smith, whether this be for trade, consumers or our own team. This takes the form of: Workshops, Masterclasses, Travel Scholarships and supporting the likes of the Len Evans’ Tutorial, the Dan Pontifex Award and Sommeliers Australia.
Trade and Consumer Education
Regular Workshops and Masterclasses benchmarking the best of the world with the best of Australia.
- Varietal Workshops
- Regional Masterclasses
- Winemaking and Viticulture Workshops
- High Performance Tasting
- July 22-25, AusCamp USA
- August 27, Chardonnay Workshop SINGAPORE
- August 29, Chardonnay Workshop HONG KONG
- September 30, Shaw + Smith Scholarship Applications Close.
- October 2-4, Chardonnay Single Site Masterclasses with Sommeliers Australia: Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney
Enabling wine professionals to experience first hand our region, our winery and our vineyards.
In 2018 we launch the official Shaw + Smith Scholarship in Singapore and Hong Kong allowing us to bring young talent to Australia to join our vintage team for a week.
For more information and to apply, click here.