False Alibi Cocktail Recipe
Whilst not its intended purpose, we are flattered nonetheless that the cocktail’s creator insists that only the very best ingredients be used hence the selection of Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc.
Either way it is delicious, perfect for Easter!
False Alibi Recipe
1. Separate the white from an egg
2. Combine the below ingredients in a large cocktail shaker:
20ml Passionfruit syrup
15ml Lemon juice
10ml Gum Arabic syrup
1.25ml White balsamic
35ml Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc
3. Add egg white to the rest of the ingredients and shake with a small handful of crushed ice until ingredients are dissolved and very cold.
4. Pour 20ml Perrier into a chilled narrow highball glass.
5. Rinse the cocktail shaker with 20ml Perrier and top up glass.
6. Garnish with hibiscus tincture.
If you need Sauvignon Blanc to make this recipe, order here